Terms and Conditions
100% NO BREAKAGE GUARANTEE
YOUR SIGN WILL ARRIVE TO YOU IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
WE HAVE LESS THAN A 1% BREAKAGE RATE
- PLEASE OPEN WITHIN 24 HOURS.
- ALL CLAIMS FOR BREAKAGE MUST BE MADE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF DELIVERY
- IF A SHIPMENT IS REFUSED THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT OF FREIGHT.
Our Ordering Process
is very detailed and we put a lot of effort into making sure you get the exact sign that you want. Please be aware that these neon signs is 100% handcrafted with REAL NEON and the image on the website is merely a computer-generated representation of the actual product. Size and colors of the signs shown are very close to approximation and may vary very slightly.
These signs are very fragile and delicate, and while we put a lot of extra effort into Packaging, it might happen that the sign arrives broken. In the event you are the unlucky recipient of a broken sign, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
to report. We need to know about any broken signs within 48 hours of receipt, so it is very important that you inspect your product and contact us immediately. We will be requesting images/video of the broken parts and shipping you the parts so you can just replace that part and make sign working. You agree that in the event sign breaks you are responsible for fixing the replacement part.
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY DUE TO PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT.
No refunds/no exchanges/all sales are final. Pictures will be required in certain instances in order to determine the extent of damage and the action that will be taken by Neon Signs Custom.
After 30 days of your sign working, should your sign need repair during the warranty period that Neon Signs Custom will provide the required units that need to be replaced. You will be the responsible party for making the necessary repairs. In the event the sign requires maintenance - Neon Signs Custom will provide the required parts and customers are responsible for replacing them and transportation from the factory/warehouse to customer.
ABOUT CUSTOMS, DUTIES & TAXES
When ordering from Neon Signs Custom, you're responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
In no event shall seller be liable for any consequential, special, incidental, punitive or contingent damages of any nature. In no event shall seller be liable for any business interruption, loss of anticipated profits, and damage to business or property. The seller's liability is limited to the purchase price.
CUSTOM NEON SIGN
For all custom orders, after you send us initial information, you will be contacted by one of our design experts who will work with you to obtain the necessary files or logos for your design. At that time, the Neon Sign expert will send you a design concept, price quote and payment instructions. Upon approval of design concepts and receipt of payment, a detailed proof of the design will be e-mailed to you before the sign is manufactured. You will have up to 24 hours to respond to the proof before production begins. Once the sign is constructed, all sales are final. Why do we require payment before detailed proofs are generated? Our design experts' time is extremely valuable, and we want to be able to assist all of our customers. By collecting payment prior to fully designing the signs, we can ensure you dedicated and efficient service from your design expert.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Company reserves the right to cease and desist providing services to or for Customer at any time upon notice to Customer.
- Customer shall not directly or indirectly provide, upload, email, submit or otherwise communicate to Company any of the following:
- Materials that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or which invade a third party's privacy;
- Materials that are not rightfully Customer's to transmit;
- Materials that are the subject of, or which infringe upon, any patent, trademark, trade name, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, moral right or other intellectual property right of another person or entity; and
- Materials containing software viruses or other harmful computer code; or Materials that in any way interfere with or disrupt the services provided by Company.
- Customer warrants and represents that Customer owns all rights or has permission to rightfully copy, modify and use, and have Company do the same, any and all Materials provided to Company by or on behalf of Customer.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon Customer and its officers, directors, managers, members, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns. Customer represents and warrants that Customer has all necessary rights, permissions, authorizations and approvals to rightfully enter into this Agreement. All assignments of rights under this Agreement by Customer without the prior written consent of Company shall be void.
- This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes previous verbal and written agreements between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof.
- Alterations, modifications or amendments of a provision of this Agreement shall not be binding unless such alteration, modification or amendment is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of both parties.
- If a provision of this Agreement is rendered invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- The headings and captions of this Agreement are inserted for reference convenience and do not define, limit or describe the scope or intent of this Agreement or any particular section, paragraph, or provision.
- This Agreement may be executed in multiple counterparts, each of which shall be an original, but which together shall constitute one and the same instrument. All copies of this signed agreement shall be deemed an original.
- Notices shall be in writing and shall be deemed delivered in person when delivered by telefacsimile, courier or commercial overnight delivery service or mailed postage prepaid by certified or registered mail -- return receipt requested -- to the person and address designated on the signature page of this Agreement for each party, or to such other address and designee as specified in written notice by a receiving party.
- Waiver of breach of this Agreement shall not constitute waiver of another breach. Failing to enforce a provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver or create an estoppel from enforcing such provision. Any waiver of a provision of this Agreement shall not be binding unless such waiver is in writing and signed by the waiving party.
- The relationship of the parties is primarily that of service provider and client. Nothing herein shall be construed as creating a partnership, an employment relationship, or an agency relationship, or as authorizing Customer to act as agent for Company.
In case of refund of either parties, you/customer will be entitled to pay the admin fee including fees charged from credit card processing company.
1: How we collect, use, and (under certain conditions) disclose your personal information;
2: The steps we have taken to secure your personal information;
3: Your options regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information.
This Privacy Notice applies only to this website and does not necessarily apply to personal information we collect from you offline. Please see the section on Offline Collection, Use & Disclosure of Information details. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any website other than our site to which this Site links or other links to this Site.
By Visiting Our Site, You Can Accept The Practices Described In This Notice.
How does this website collect information about me?
How does this website use my personal information?
Does website ever give out my personal information?
Does information this website collect about me secure?
Are children allowed to use this website?
How does this website use and disclose information collected from me offline?
Where can I find updates to this policy?
What Information Do We Collect:
The types of personal information that we collect from you will depend on the circumstances of collection and on the type of service you request from us. For example, when you wish to purchase a product from this website we may collect details such as your name, address, delivery address and billing address,and other information relevant to your purchase. As we are required by law to obtain your consent to the collection of "sensitive information", we will assume that you have given consent to the collection of all information you have provided to us for use in accordance with this Statement, unless you tell us otherwise.
How We Collect Information:
We will only collect information you are willing to provide it. Please ensure you will update your personal details if any of your information changed. In order to do any of the following, you are required to provide us with certain details: your name, email address, product selections, shipping address, telephone number, credit or debit card number, the card's expiry date and billing address. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience.
We may collect personal information about you when you visit our website, when you deal with us over the email, we will not collect any personal information without your consent. We consider that your consent is granted when you complete the fields necessary to facilitate a transaction through this website.
Registration And Ordering:
In order to use certain parts of this Site or order products, all customers must fill out an online registration form with personal information, including but not limited to, your name, gender, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, we may ask for your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. This information is used for billing, order processing and internal marketing as well as to communicate with you about your order and our site.
Does This Website Ever Give Out My Personal Information?
We sell merchandise, not information— We do not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose your personal or financial information to anyone
How Does This Website Secure Information Collected About Me?
This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, such as:
* Safeguarding all financial transactions done through this Site with Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") encryption
* Granting only employees who are providing a specific service access to your personal information
* Working only with third-party service providers who we believe adequately secure all computer hardware.
While our business is designed with safeguarding your personal information in mind, please remember that 100% security does not presently exist anywhere, online or offline.
What About Your Data Security:
The Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") for all financial transactions through the Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit the Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
Updates To This Policy:
To keep you informed of what information we collect, use, and disclose, We may amend this Privacy Statement as our business requirements or the law changes. We will post any changes or updates to this Privacy Notice on this Site and encourage you to review this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be updated on our site, so please visit this page periodically to ensure that you have our most current privacy statement. Please contact us with any questions about the Privacy Notice.